Boveda 62%, 67 g Overwrapped Master Case (Pack of 100)
Each bulk case contains 100 large (67 g) Boveda, each of which are overwrapped in high-barrier plastic to ensure maximum shelf-life. These are the same Boveda packs you'll find in our retail cubes, without the carton. This frees you up to be able to buy Boveda in bulk quantities without paying for retail packaging.
When do you use a 60 gram Boveda? Whenever it fits in your storage container. Boveda will never humidify beyond the RH on the pack, so there's no such thing as "too much". You want to think in terms of using at least the minimum because the more you use, the more efficient Boveda works and the longer they last. 60 gram Boveda are commonly used in mason jars and large bags. They can last 6+ months depending on how often the container is opened, you'll know it's time to replace when the entire Boveda begins turning hard.
Each Boveda consists of a specially prepared saturated solution of pure water and natural salt. This saturated solution is contained within a water-vapor permeable "reverse osmosis" membrane. Within a closed desktop humidor Boveda maintains a predetermined level of (RH) by releasing or absorbing purified water-vapor, as needed, through the membrane.
- Case Dimensions: 12"w x 12"d x 6"h
- Case Weight: 16.5 lb
- Boveda Dimensions: 5.25" x 3.5"
- Shelf Life before removing from overwrap: 2 years minimum
- Correct quantity lasts from 2-4 months
- Replace when pack begins to get rigid
Boveda can be executed in a full range of relative humidity levels (13-95%) to preserve the precise humidity atmosphere for any item with which it’s packaged.
PURE & PRECISE
- Each Boveda consists of a specially prepared saturated solution of pure water and natural salts. This saturated solution is contained within a water-vapor permeable “reverse osmosis” membrane
Boveda provides the cleanest and most purified humidity of all other products available on the market today.
- All Boveda products are maintenance free and require no activation
The film that encases Boveda will only allow the transfer of water vapor and won’t cause any damage to product or packaging through direct contact
HOW CAN I MAXIMIZE THE LIFE OF BOVEDA?
- The tighter the seal on your container, the better. Minimize the time your container is open. Use the largest Boveda that will fit in your container or use more than one
WILL BOVEDA OVER-HUMIDIFY MY HERBAL MEDICATION?
- Never. Boveda is the only product in the world that knows when to stop adding moisture and won’t humidify beyond the RH on the pack, so there is no such thing as “too much”. Using more than recommended will just work more efficiently and last longer
Here’s a guide on minimum Boveda and size:
- Boveda 4 gram: 7 - 14 grams of medicine
- Boveda 8 gram: 14 - 28 grams of medicine
- Boveda 60 gram: 112 - 450 grams of medicine
- Boveda 320 gram: up to 5 pounds of medicine
WHICH RH LEVEL IS RIGHT FOR CANNABIS?
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN BOVEDA NEED TO BE REPLACED?
- All Boveda will turn into a solid wafer when they’re dead. So it’s short of that, when there aren’t many soft spots left, that you’ll want to replace them. Pronounced crystallization and hardening of the corners first is completely normal
HOW DO YOU CALIBRATE YOUR HYGROMETER WITH BOVEDA?
How it Works: https://www.bovedainc.com/how-it-works/